There are so many things to look forward to… cozy sweaters, walking through crisp autumn leaves, AHS Season 9, Halloween + Thanksgiving!
So grab your weighted blankets, brew up some PSL and let’s welcome my favorite season!
My PSL recipe is non-dairy and all yummy:
- Add 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (depending on your preferred sweetness) to a small pot, over medium heat
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- Sprinkle in spice mix like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves
- Pour in 1/2 cup coffee or a shot of espresso
- Add in non-dairy milk (use coconut or cashew if you like it creamy, rice or oat milk for a lighter choice)
- Stir until warm but be careful not to boil
- Serve in a large mug
- Garnish with So Delicious Coco Whip, a cinnamon stick or sprinkles and enjoy!